MICROS Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRS), headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, is the world's leading developer of enterprise applications serving the hospitality and specialty retail industries. MICROS serves table service and quick service restaurants, hotels, the leisure and entertainment industry, and specialty retail stores, with complete information management solutions including software, hardware, enterprise systems integration, consulting and support. MICROS distributes its products through subsidiaries, independent dealers/distributors, and company-owned sales and service offices around the world. This global network consists of over 4,900 employees, more than 45 wholly or majority-owned subsidiaries and branch offices in major markets, and 90 distributors in 50 countries.
- Simple to use and install hotel booking software system for guesthouses, small hotels, hostels, and bed and breakfasts. Download our free trial and try it for.
- Complete virus and malware protection with antivirus and security software products for home Free trial downloads. redir. opera.com/bookmarks/ hotels. com.
- 3CX Hotel Phone System интегрируется со многими системами Micros Opera; Эдельвейс / Medallion Systems; HSS Hotel Software Systems; INNfinity Software Systems; InnRoad; MyHMS; Hotel Concept Скачать. 3CX Hotel Module.
- Records 1 - 30 Download Opera Pms Hotel related software at FileHungry, showing 1-30. October 23rd 2008, Demo, 5 stars, 26,624k. Opera browser. Opera is.
- Designed to meet the varied requirements of any size hotel or hotel chain, OPERA PMS The property management software is configurable to each property's.
MICROS is the global leader in the restaurant industry with more than 330,000 installations worldwide. MICROS is the only full systems solutions provider for all market segments with a global distribution and service network in place for major chains, regional chains, local independents, table service, and the quick service market. MICROS provides restaurant information systems comprising hardware and software for point-of-sale (POS) and operational applications, as well as a suite of back office applications that include inventory, labor and financial management, and other centrally hosted enterprise applications.
For large enterprises MICROS provides a scalable solution to manage the very large and very complex operational requirements associated with hotels, casinos, airports, theme parks, stadiums and cruise lines. MICROS’s restaurant client base includes HMS Host, Ruby Tuesday's, Burger King, Auntie Anne’s, Whitbread, the Wynn Casino and Resort, Hilton Hotels, and M & T Bank Stadium, to name a few. Through its global markets subsidiary, MICROS-Fidelio International, MICROS continues to strengthen its worldwide position as the premier provider of enterprise-wide integrated information technologies for the hotel industry. MICROS-Fidelio has become "the standard" in the industry with over 26,000 installations worldwide. Its enterprise solutions include multi-property, fully integrated hotel systems encompassing property management systems, sales and catering systems, central reservation systems, customer information systems, revenue management systems, an Internet/global distribution system-based hotel reservation service called myfidelio. net, and installation and support services associated with the various software products. Through its global distribution and service network, MICROS-Fidelio serves all segments of the market including luxury, upscale, mid-price, economy, budget, full service, specialized service, and limited service hotels.
MICROS’s hotel client base includes InterContinental Hotels Group, Shangri-La Hotels, Best Western, Four Seasons, Fairmont Hotels, Le Meridien Hotels, MGM Mirage, and Travelodge to name a few.